$300 - $2000
Pay over the duration of up to 180 days
establishment fee 4% monthly fee
between $300 - $2000
Pay over the duration
of up to 180 days
20% upfront establishment
fee 4% monthly fee
Loan Amount of $1,000 up to 180 days repayable weekly (20 weekly repayments). $1,000(Principal Amount) + $200(20% Establishment Fee) + $200(fees based on 4% per month over 20 weeks) = $1,400 total repayable in 20 weekly instalments of $70.00.
Under the current legislation, most small personal loan providers don’t charge an annual interest rate (you’ll know this as an APR %). The maximum you will be charged is a flat 20% Establishment Fee and a flat 4% Monthly Fee. The maximum comparison rate on loans between $300 and $2000 is 199.43%. This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
Bad Credit? Fundo Can Help!
So, you’re in dire need of a small cash loan of around, let’s say $2,000. But you’re hesitating to apply for a loan because of bad credit. Well, don’t worry, you can still Fundo it!
Fundo cares and we’re here to listen. Even if you have bad credit, you may still be able to secure that quick loan that you need. Get Same Day Payday Loans!
Fundo is run by compassionate and caring teams, we understand that every circumstance is different. Tell us yours and let’s see what we can do!
Fundo offers small, short term, no credit check loans that have a short repayment period. You can apply for a loan amounting anywhere from $300 to $2,000. Plus, Fundo also offers a flexible payment scheme that will surely suit your needs. You even have the option to pay in installments up to 180 days.
I have bad credit history, but I need cash today?
We’ve all fallen under harsh circumstances, and Fundo totally gets that! If you’re in a financial pickle and feel like no one’s willing to give you a chance, we’re here!
Send in an online loan application and we’ll look at your credit history. We will place everything under consideration and hope to still be able to help you.
Can You Approve a Loan Without a Credit Check?
Fundo has approved a lot of loan applications with a questionable credit history.
We still carry out credit checks, but there are other factors to consider before approving or disapproving your application. Such as your income and the timing and reason of your bad credit mark.
What Other Factors Influence Loan Approval?
Well, as a lender, Fundo also prioritises your comfort during repayments.
Once you’ve submitted your online loan application, we will check your bank statement and see if you are able to afford your repayments in a comfortable manner.
NO check Loan
- You need to meet our minimum requirements.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must provide proof or regular income of at least $300 per week.
- Your regular income must come from a part time or full time job. Government benefits such as Centrelink are cool too.
- Your income cannot be from Centrelink or pension only.
- Current payment history with SACC lenders.
- We pride ourselves on our quick, short term loan online applications and approval processes. But before we can proceed, we’ll need some information from you. Be sure to include the details below to help us speed up your loaning experience with FUNDO.
- Details of your regular income.
- Details of your government benefits.
- Proof of identity (e.g. Australian Drivers Licence, Proof of Age Card, Passport).
- Bank account details including your Bank, Account Name, BSB, and Account Number.