$300 - $2000
Pay over the duration of up to 180 days
establishment fee 4% monthly fee
between $300 - $2000
Pay over the duration
of up to 180 days
20% upfront establishment
fee 4% monthly fee
Loan Amount of $1,000 up to 180 days repayable weekly (20 weekly repayments). $1,000(Principal Amount) + $200(20% Establishment Fee) + $200(fees based on 4% per month over 20 weeks) = $1,400 total repayable in 20 weekly instalments of $70.00.
Under the current legislation, most small personal loan providers don’t charge an annual interest rate (you’ll know this as an APR %). The maximum you will be charged is a flat 20% Establishment Fee and a flat 4% Monthly Fee. The maximum comparison rate on loans between $300 and $2000 is 199.43%. This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
Quick & Small Emergency Cash Loans Online
Appendicitis. Flat tires. A burst pipe. With so much on your plate, an emergency is the last thing you need! You need help fast, and coming up with the cash for the fix will compound your stress immensely.
Unexpected circumstances can devastate your health, family, and finances, which is why FUNDO is proud to offer small short term loans designed to address a variety of emergencies. Choose any amount between $300 and $2,000 to protect yourself, your family, and your bottom line exactly when you need to.
An emergency loan for many purposes.
Emergency loans are fast cash loans built with accessibility in mind. Applicants can submit their documentation through a simple online portal, and then be given a response nearly immediately. Successful applicants will have funds deposited into their accounts on the same business day, allowing you to focus on fixing the problem at hand.
The benefits of emergency same day loans
For thousands of Australians across the country, an emergency same day loan means the difference between an easy fix and a stressful situation.
- An instant emergency loan can be used to pay for almost any unexpected circumstance, from medical procedures to auto repairs.
- Emergency loans are highly personalised, allowing borrowers to choose the exact amount they need without going into unnecessary debt.
- Approved applicants will have cash deposited directly into their accounts, allowing them to make fast decisions.
Apply online with FUNDO to qualify for emergency same day loans as soon as possible.
How to apply for emergency cash loans in Australia
At FUNDO, we make it easier than ever to apply for emergency loans in Australia. FUNDO is an equal opportunity lender — and our no credit check loans are attainable for a diverse range of borrowers. Once you have submitted a successful online application, you should receive a small emergency loan within the same business day.
If you are over the age of 18 and a legal citizen or permanent resident of Australia, just follow these steps:
- Submit all relevant information about your full time or part-time job. If you happen to receive government benefits or pensions, we’d like to know about that as well.
- Gather recent bank statements and send them through our online application.
- Wait to hear back from the FUNDO crew. You should have an answer within 24 hours or less. If you’re accepted, have cash in your account by the same business day. Remember that applications submitted at day’s end or closing hours may take longer to process.
And that’s it — emergency loans from FUNDO are right around the corner. So apply online to get started today!
keyboard_arrow_down Why should I choose emergency loans online with FUNDO?
FUNDO makes emergency lending simple, easy, and accessible. Once you submit all required information, our experts can provide you with an answer and cash funding all on the same day. Chat with us online to learn more.
keyboard_arrow_down What type of emergency cash loans does FUNDO offer?
Borrowers can apply for emergency funds ranging between $300 and $2,000. Simply pick the amount you need, then let our experts take care of the rest. Never pay for more than you need, and avoid long-term debt with FUNDO’s competitive rates.
keyboard_arrow_down What are the requirements for quick emergency loans?
There are five major requirements for receiving an emergency loan from FUNDO.
- You must be over the age of 18.
- You must be a citizen or resident of Australia.
- You must be able to prove a regular source of income (min. $300 a week)
- You must have a full time or part-time job.
- You must meet other relevant borrower requirements.
Reach out to FUNDO today to inquire about our emergency lending services.
keyboard_arrow_down How can I contact FUNDO if I have any questions about their emergency personal loan online?
keyboard_arrow_down How do you get emergency money?
You may be able to apply for emergency loans from banks and large lenders. However, hidden fees, high interest rates and slow turnaround times can be prohibitive to the average borrower. Instead, Australians can turn to FUNDO to receive short term, small value emergency funds designed for nearly any purpose.
keyboard_arrow_down Can I get an emergency loan with bad credit in Australia?
At FUNDO, we believe in lending to anyone with the means to repay — regardless of their credit history. Even applicants with bad credit are considered for an emergency loan, depending on their current income and stability. Learn more by chatting online with a lending agent.