$300 - $2000
Pay over minimum of 61 days to the maximum of 180 days
establishment fee 4% monthly fee
between $300 - $2000
Pay over minimum of 61 days
to the maximum of 180 days
20% upfront establishment
fee 4% monthly fee
Loan Amount of $1,000 over minimum of 61 to the maximum of 180 days repayable weekly (20 weekly repayments). $1,000(Principal Amount) + $200(20% Establishment Fee) + $200(fees based on 4% per month over 20 weeks) = $1,400 total repayable in 20 weekly instalments of $70.00.
Under the current legislation, most small personal loan providers don’t charge an annual interest rate (you’ll know this as an APR %). The maximum you will be charged is a flat 20% Establishment Fee and a flat 4% Monthly Fee. The maximum comparison rate on loans between $300 and $2000 is 199.43%. This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
What is a Short Term Loan?
Usually, short term loans are challenging to secure. You are usually faced with mountains of paperwork, long waiting times, and even in-person interviews with financial managers.
All these factors affect the approval of your loan, and it isn’t even guaranteed! You can end up waiting in line all day and still not get the loan you really need.
Well, those days are long gone. Need cash today? Fundo offers you an easy, fast, and smart way to borrow money short term.
How to Apply
for a Short Term Loan
We’ve perfected lending. Easy online
application in minutes without stress.
Straightforward and transparent.
Short Term Loan
- You need to meet our minimum requirements.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must provide proof of regular income of at least $300 per week.
- Your regular income must come from a part time or full time job.
- Government benefits such as Centrelink are cool too. Your income cannot be from Centrelink or pension only.
- We pride ourselves with our quick, short-term loan approval process. But you have to help us out mate! Be sure to include the details below to help us speed up your loaning experience with Fundo.
- Details of your regular income.
- Details of your government benefits.
- Personal Identification (Australian Drivers Licence, Proof of Age Card, Passport).
- Bank account details including your Bank, Account Name, BSB, and Account Number.
Transparent and Flexible
Short Term Loan Repayments
Getting a Fundo short term loan approved is easy. But guess what? So is settling your repayment options!
The costs of your loan are laid out to your upfront. No hidden charges or mumbo jumbo! Fundo smart user interface allows you to get an instant and clear break down of all the fees involved in your short term loan, as well as the repayment details.
To top it off, you can customise your repayment schedule to fit your needs. With Fundo, you are in control!
We will also send you a friendly reminder when your payment schedule is coming up! Isn’t that great?
Fundo helps you borrow the money you need, when you need it. Payments are easy too! So what are you waiting for? Fundo it!
and gamified experience
Goodbye to Paperwork and Fax Machines. Paperwork and Fax machines are a thing of the past, so let it stay there.
To access and fill out our online application form, all you need is a mobile or desktop device, and of course, an internet connection. Everything else is made easy!